SHAFAQNA TURKEY- Gold per gram is trading at 1.067 lira after the day started lower.
The price of a gram of gold, which rose to a record high of 1,069 lira yesterday in parallel with the rise in the price of an ounce of gold and the dollar yesterday, ended the day at 1,064 lira, up 0.4 percent from the previous close.
The price of a gram of gold, having started a new day with a decrease, is trading at 1,067 lira, down 0.2 percent compared to the previous close.
A quarter of the gold is sold for 1,755 lira, and republican gold for 7,223 lira.
An ounce of gold that ended the day at $1,778 up 0.4 percent on a fourth trading day uptrend yesterday is currently trading at $1,783, down 0.3 percent from the previous close.
DEMAND FOR GOLD IS UP
Analysts report that yesterday the demand for gold rose due to increased geopolitical risks, despite increased expectations of a peak in inflation in the US.
Analysts said risk perception had heightened following news that unknown missiles had fallen on a village in Poland on the border with Ukraine, and noted that the price of an ounce of gold remained calm today after news that the missiles could be Ukrainian air defense missiles.
Analysts stated that today, in addition to data on retail sales, industrial production and capacity utilization in the United States, oral instructions from representatives of the central banks of the United States and Europe will follow, and technically $ 1,750 is in a support position, and $ 1,790 is in a support position. in a resistance position in the price of an ounce of gold. NTV
- Just one cube destroys the body!
- The used car market expanded the service and spare parts sector
- Putin allowed Western countries to pay gas debt in foreign currency
- Bread increase in Ankara!
- What are the benefits of tangerine? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- If we don’t, we won’t be able to hold these elections – last minute Turkey and world news
- Musk has declared war on Apple
- The 2000 year old treasure is gone!
- The firm that participated in the Esenboga airport tender at the last moment won
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination