SAFAKNA, Türkiye. Yesterday, the price per gram of gold, which rose in price in parallel with the price per ounce of gold, closed the day at 1,251 lira, up 0.65 percent.
The price per gram of gold is trading at 1,258 lira, up 0.56 percent as of 11:00 a.m. after starting a new day up. At the same time, a quarter of gold is sold for 2060 lire, and republican gold for 8350 lire.
After yesterday’s close at $2015 an ounce, gold is trading at $2024, up 0.45% today.
Analysts said fears of a recession in the minutes of the US Federal Reserve (Fed) meeting supported gold prices.
According to US data released yesterday, analysts said that growth in the consumer price index (CPI) fell from 6 percent to 5 percent year on year, higher than expected, while core CPI growth increased from 5.5 percent. to 5.6 percent, reported that the growth of monetary policy uncertainty increased in the next period.
Expectations in the money markets that the Fed would raise interest rates by 25 basis points at its next meeting were still valued at 70 percent.
Analysts said they will be watching US unemployment benefits and the Producer Price Index (PPI) data today, and technically $1990 is in support and $2040 is in the price of an ounce of gold.
- CBRT to banks: “Increase forward cost”
- Demand for used cars doubled
- President Erdogan traveled to Doha, the capital of Qatar – News Details
- Antitrust Agency Statement on ‘Red Meat’: Focus on Price Increases
- Government Inflation – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Iftar Dinner in Chicago – News Detail
- Very Fast Bitcoin Recovery – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Speeding up by slowing down for a good life I The LifeCo
- The World Speaks Sam Bankman-Fried
- Announcement of $1 trillion from Saudi Arabia for Turkey!