ISTANBUL (IGFA) – The Japanese government intends to implement the plan in April as part of efforts to revive aging and decaying towns and villages.
With the plan, the Japanese government hopes to relieve pressure on utilities in Tokyo, the world’s most populous metropolitan area of 39 million, according to Capital magazine.
The government offered 1 million yen, the equivalent of $7,500, to families moving outside of Tokyo to stop the population decline and “refresh Tokyo”.
The payment will be received by families living in the 23 main areas of Tokyo and the neighboring states of Saitama, Chiba and Kanagawa.
Families leaving the capital must live in a new house for at least 5 years, and those who move in must return the money before the expiration of 5 years.
- What are the benefits of vegetables? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Lab-Produced Artificial Chicken Meat
- OECD publishes its second Economic Outlook report for 2022
- Ginger root is known for its countless health benefits.
- Lesser Known Conditions That Raise Blood Pressure
- Volkswagen suspends production at its plant in China
- The most effective weapon against disease
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- What awaits the Turkish economy in 2023?
- Iletishim’s tough response to National News