SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Due to changes in Brent oil prices and exchange rates, citizens continue to monitor gasoline and diesel prices. While diesel fuel prices have been increased by 1 lira and 5 cents since midnight, a change has been made at the gas station…
The article “Motorine’s Big Boost” first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Russia fired 70 missiles into Ukraine
- Erdogan met with Zelensky – News details
- Some of the products used to clean our mouths can put our health at risk.
- “State Medal” to the Speaker of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Şentop – News Details
- Carnation protest in New York against Sweden’s disrespect
- 42 thousand 500 people of personnel and workers will be recruited to the Ministry of Health
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- Police barrier to protest doctors in Istanbul
- BIST wind in pension and investment funds
- Conference “Past and Present of South Azerbaijan” in Germany – News Details