SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Gasoline and diesel prices continue to fluctuate based on Brent oil prices and exchange rate differences. The rise in prices abroad turned into a rise in the price of diesel fuel. As of December 3, 2022, 1 lira 16 cents in diesel prices…
Great trip to the engine! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- The impact of breakfast on health – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- How the markets started the week How much did the dollar and euro cost?
- Organic Coconut Oil and Its Benefits I The LifeCo
- Roubini Inflation Warning – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Reserve Bank of Australia raises rates
- Will the climb continue in Borsa Istanbul?
- CBRT inflation estimate – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Increase public transport in Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Additional raise request from Memur-Sen
- Brent oil costs $76.10 per barrel on international markets.