SAFAKNA TURKEY – At the open, the BIST 100 index started the day with growth after yesterday’s sharp fall.
As of 10:15 TSI, the BIST 100 is up 1 percent to 5,166.
While the banking index increased by 0.32 percent, the holding index decreased by 0.04 percent. Among sectoral indices, sports earned the most with 0.66 percent, while tourism lost the most with 2.95 percent.
The BIST 100 index recorded its sharpest decline since February 24, 2022, down 7.37 percent yesterday to close the day at 5,116.41 points.
Analysts stated that today the data of the US Federal Reserve System (FRS) on the labor market will be published, which have a significant impact on monetary policy, after the release of which the volatility in the markets may increase.
Analysts noted that expectations that the Fed will raise the discount rate by 25 basis points next month have fallen to 59 percent, and said that the reports of bank officials are also being closely monitored.
Analysts also said they would be keeping an eye on intense data today, especially on German retail sales and the Eurozone consumer price index (CPI), and said the 5,100 and 5,000 levels in the BIST 100 index are technical support and 5,200 points are in a resistance position. .
- The BIST 100 index showed the highest results in two months
- What is hikikomori? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level
- An interesting exit from the Russians!
- Meat is expensive, milk is expensive, what should these people do?
- Inflation rising gold prices!
- Gaza: access to medical devices blocked!
- “Game year” of exit from “Islam Memish”
- ‘Side effects’ of antidepressants may make people more ‘insensitive’
- In numbers: the de-dollarization of world trade