SAFAKNA TURKEY – Head of the Department of Cardiology of the Faculty of Medicine ZBEÜ, prof. Dr. Ahmet Avci, stating that cardiovascular occlusions are common, drew attention to the importance of correct diagnosis in emergency intervention during a crisis.
The heart attack warning letter for drivers first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Statement on inflation from Minister Nabati!
- Average interest rates on consumer loans also rose to the highest level in 5 years
- DASK to double mandatory earthquake insurance
- Is the rally just starting?
- The big pre-holiday trap in used car sales!
- Minister Koja: No outbreaks of infectious diseases were found in the area of the earthquake
- Money flowing into the stock market could increase 200 times
- Where is the investor looking? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news
- President Erdogan’s congratulatory message to Azerbaijan – News details
- Will the social share come to the pension?