Five people died in a helicopter crash in Gangwon Province, South Korea. The helicopter crashed for an unknown reason in Yangyang County, Gangwon Province, South Korea. As a result of the accident, which occurred around 10:50 local time, the helicopter crashed into the ground and caught fire.
A large number of brigades of doctors and firefighters were sent to the place. After extinguishing the fire, the lifeless bodies of 5 people were found in the helicopter. It became known that the helicopter was rented by the local authorities of the counties of Sokcho, Koson and Yangyang to carry out activities to extinguish forest fires.
- What are the benefits of bitter tea for the face?
- European capital bans night flights
- Government “leave the city” bribe!
- Political uncertainty has tied the hands of investors
- At the end of March, the volume of short-term external debt exceeded $200 billion.
- Reuters: Turkey’s gas payments to Russia are delayed
- What investment tool has brought the greatest profit?
- Expert name alerted, do not stay indoors
- Screen addiction leads to changes in the structure of the brain in adolescents
- Gold prices fell due to Putin’s statements