SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The common dream of all employees may be to retire as soon as possible. Of course, this process has a long way to go! But by the time you get to the end of this road, you will probably be quite old. Fortunately, with investment advice, you can build a more comfortable future!
You can earn savings with bonds, bills, foreign exchange and gold
A way to retire early to make good savings. There are many ways to save! Bonds and bills with a certain interest rate are among the most preferred investment instruments. Saving with bonds and bills can be a very logical choice.
If you want to prefer a more traditional method, you can turn to gold. Likewise, foreign exchange may often be the preferred method of accumulation. Buying foreign currencies can be a good idea to protect the value of your money, especially if your economy is fighting inflation.
You may consider investing in real estate
Good savings alone are not enough for early retirement; You should make the most of your savings. One of the best ways to do this is to invest in real estate! Owning a home is one of the methods that will bring you regular income.
Of course, housing is not the only real estate investment option! Real estate that you can use as a hotel, restaurant and similar business can also be an important source of income for you. Regular rental income gives you a significant advantage. Thus, you may be able to retire earlier.
You can join the Individual Pension System (IPS)
The Individual Pension System (IPS) is a system that facilitates early retirement through savings that must be made during the active working period. It can be said that PPS investments that you will make monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually are one of the best ways to turn your savings into a collective income in the medium and long term. Moreover, in this system, in addition to your savings, the state also participates to a certain extent. WORLD
- Tap water warning in earthquake area!
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- The European Central Bank may stop raising interest rates at 3.5
- Fascinating look for a new car
- After regulation by EYT, salaries and promotions in banks are curious.
- Hunger limit exceeded 10,000 Turkish lira
- Healthy Shopping Tips
- Hurricane Yang hit the USA! – News details
- President Erdogan: We have shown at the highest level that the Turkish states are a single entity – News Details
- Don’t let chronic fatigue syndrome get in the way of your life