SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Central Bank (CBRT) published the results of the January survey of market participants.
Based on the results of the survey, which was answered by 41 participants, consisting of representatives and specialists from the real and financial sectors, the current consumer inflation (CPI) expectation at the end of the year was 32.46 percent during this study period.
The current year-end exchange rate (USD/TL) expected by participants was 23.12 TL during this survey period. While the expected exchange rate after 12 months was TL 22.77 in the previous study period, it became TL 23.43 in this study period.
While the expectation for the 12-month CPI was 34.92 percent in the previous study period, it has become 30.44 percent in this study period. Participants’ expected consumer inflation (CPI) at the end of the current year was 32.46 percent during this survey period.
The CPI expectation after 24 months decreased to 20.56% and 17.18%, respectively, over the same study periods.
While the current month-end overnight interest rate expectation by BIST repo and reverse repo market participants was 9.18 percent in the previous study period, it became 9.08 percent in this study period.
The expected weekly repo rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation at the end of the current month was 9 percent in this study period, as in the previous study period.
According to the survey, the expected growth for 2023 is 4.1 percent; For 2024, it was 4.3 percent.
- This time it’s a fake dentist case.
- $50 billion per month
- Minister Koca: “The number of city hospitals will increase to 36”
- Will the increased salary of a civil servant come before January 15?
- New record from Borsa Istanbul
- Beware of air pollution! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Will the social share come to the pension?
- Currency pressure cooled exports – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Keep supporting Turkey from all over the world – News Details
- ASKON USA Trading Summit in New York – News Details