SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The dollar/Turkish lira closed yesterday in an uptrend at 19.1162, up 0.1% from the previous close. USD/TL, having started the new day with an increase, was 0.1 percent from the previous close as of 10.20.
THIS EXCHANGE RATE YESTERDAY first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Cryptocurrency Markets Decline After Powell Led By Bitcoin
- There is no epidemic at the moment, but the cholera epidemic in Syria is alarming
- What are the rates and terms of a loan in a housing campaign for people with an average income? Here are the details
- Turkey’s reaction to Russia; “We reject”
- “Possible consequences of the earthquake for the Turkish economy”
- “Not all impacted teeth need to be removed”
- New York is the most expensive city in 2022
- The Most Beneficial Exercises During Pregnancy I LifeCo
- Queen in an orphanage in Togo!
- The lower limit of competition fines for 2023 was 105,688 lira.