SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) has released its December 2022 House Price Index data.
The indicator (KFE) (2017 = 100), calculated to track changes in quality-adjusted housing prices in Turkey, rose by 5.3 percent in December compared to the previous month and stood at 662.5.
While the house price index increased 167.8 percent year-on-year in December, real growth over the period was 58.7 percent.
Looking at the change in the housing price index in the three major cities, Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir saw increases of 4.7%, 4.6% and 4.2% respectively in December 2022 compared to the previous month. The index values rose by 174.2 percent in Istanbul, 172.7 percent in Ankara and 168.3 percent in Izmir year on year in December.
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- second fire at Baghdad airport | Izmirpress
- Global food prices to rise sharply in 2022
- Mimic Lyme Disease: Uncertainty of Symptoms Makes Diagnosis Difficult
- “The Central Bank supported the decision to issue cash”
- May inflation data published
- Can brain aging be slowed down?
- What is anxiety? This can negatively affect daily life!
- BIST 100 index goes negative
- Discounts on gasoline and diesel fuel are approaching