SHAFAQNA TURKEY – At the end of the year, activity in the real estate market increased. Prior to the increase in the minimum wage, the demand for apartments for sale and rent was on the rise. Especially for those who are looking for a rented apartment, after the increase in the minimum wage prices…
Housing prices have risen! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- How to protect your immunity?
- Clever dog that lost its owner, turned to the police
- Increased military levy
- The poverty limit was 26 thousand 481 lira.
- Global gas prices are falling
- 8 Most Popular Essential Oils I TheLifeCo Wellbeing
- 2 arrests in a Tatar tailor investigation in Germany
- The reaction of the Russian Foreign Ministry to the decision of the German Parliament on the “genocide”
- “A Fairer World Is Possible” panel on AP by İletişim – news details
- Credit volume of the banking sector increased last week