SHAFAQNA TURKEY – At the end of the year, activity in the real estate market increased. Prior to the increase in the minimum wage, the demand for apartments for sale and rent was on the rise. Especially for those who are looking for a rented apartment, after the increase in the minimum wage prices…
Housing prices have risen! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- The impact of breakfast on health – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- BY WHAT PERCENT WILL THE MINIMUM WAGE INCREASE?
- Gold breaks record in 3 months
- Beware of These Unusual Cancer Signs
- Spoon Causes Cancer, Clogs Arteries, Turns Hormones Upside Down
- How did the dollar start the new week?
- Real estate sector: “Prices could rise by 40 percent”
- The most natural probiotic: protects the body like armor
- What are the benefits of vinegar? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- How should people with insulin resistance eat during Ramadan?