SHAFAKNA Türkiye. In the second round of presidential elections, incumbent President Recep Tayyip Erdogan won with 52.16 percent of the vote. On the very first day after Erdogan’s victory, the dollar, euro and gold began to rise.
The dollar and the euro began to rise
The dollar and the euro started the week with growth after President Erdogan’s speech on the balcony. While the dollar started the first day at 20.01 Turkish liras, the euro started at 21.6283 Turkish liras, up 1.11 percent.
The dollar closed last Friday at 19.96 Turkish liras.
How are the gold prices?
Gold prices also started the week up. Gold per gram started at TL 1,251, up 0.48 percent, while the gold quarter started at TL 2,046.42.
While Cumhuriyet gold finds buyers at 8,631 lira when bought, it trades at 9,297 lira when sold. On the other hand, half of the gold started trading at 4,308 Turkish lira, up 1.75 percent.
- “Savings Circular from Minister Shimshek to Government Institutions”
- The conflict zone between the West and Russia: “Ukraine”
- HERE YESTERDAY EXCHANGE RATES
- Exchange rates today… – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- After the EU, G7 and Australia, the maximum price for Russian oil
- Taiwan President to donate his monthly salary to Turkey
- Putin: The adventurous West is to blame for the imbalance in the global food market
- Hard fall!
- House for Palestinian family to be built in Konya – News Details
- In 2 days mobile phones will get a big increase!