SHAFAQNA TURKEY – On Friday, the price of gold in grams, which lost in value in parallel with the fall in the price of an ounce, closed the day at 1.165 lira, down 0.25 percent.
QUARTERLY AND REPUBLICAN PRICES
The cost of a gram of gold, starting a new week with a depreciation, as of 10:45 fell by 0.34 percent and was trading at 1.161 lira. At the same time, a quarter of gold is sold at 1900 lire, and republican gold at 7720 lire.
The price of an ounce of gold is trading at $1,920 in the next minutes after losing 0.3 percent on Friday to close the day at $1,927.
WHAT ARE THE MARKETS SAYING?
Analysts said the risk of a global recession and concerns about the stance of monetary policy continue to be the focus of investors, adding that the macroeconomic data calendar is expected to have an impact on the direction of the markets.
Noting that US economic activity has slowed for some time, analysts said the US Federal Reserve is expected to end its hawkish moves after raising interest rates by 25 basis points in March.
Analysts said they would be watching the US Leading Indicators Index and the Eurozone Consumer Confidence today, and noted that $1910, $1940 and $1960 are technically in support in the price of an ounce of gold. .
- Big discount on used cars
- The solution to raise public transport in Ankara!
- What is phytotherapy for cancer, is it used in chemotherapy?
- What causes vitamin B12 deficiency?
- 14 tips from an expert to help with spring allergies!
- Australia raises interest rates to 11-year high
- Head of Communications Altun spoke at the European Parliament – News details
- Credit support for traders from the Ministry of Treasury and Finance!
- What causes thrush?
- AKP’s promise of “free natural gas” is not true