SHAFAQNA TURKEY – A dollar bought for 18,6640 lira on the free market sells for 18,6660 lira.
Buy from 19.8040 lire euro; The sale price was determined as 19.8060 Turkish liras.
Yesterday, the selling price of the dollar was 18.6720 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 19.8080 lire.
- What are the benefits of tangerine? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Through Premium Travel, “health” from Bursa was delivered to Bulgaria – News Details
- EU buys Russian oil products through Morocco and Tunisia
- UNICEF: ‘Confidence in children’s vaccines has declined during the pandemic’
- How will the tax increase affect the market and the market?
- Sister meeting in Baku from Bursa Osmangazi – News details
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details
- Hunger limit exceeded 10,000 Turkish lira
- How much did the dollar and euro cost in the free market in Istanbul?
- 8 Foods to Boost Immunity in Winter!