SHAFAKNA TURKEY. On the free market in Istanbul, the dollar started the week at 18,8660 lira and the euro at 20,1660 lira.
A dollar bought at 18,8640 lire is sold on the free market for 18,8660 lire. The selling price of the euro bought for 20,1640 lire was determined to be 20,1660 lire.
On Friday, the selling price for the dollar was 18,8710 lire and the euro for 20,1000 lira.
- On the free market, the dollar started the day with how much lira in euro
- 9 Causes of Fatigue
- prof. Dr. Janan Karatay explained: If taken every morning, it replaces the medicine!
- In 2022, food prices in the world fell by 1 percent, in Turkey they increased by 77 percent.
- What is the use of an apple? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Zelensky: “Russian missiles hit our friendly Poland”
- Lawsuit to cancel the tax increase from the Union of Turkish Bar Associations
- EYT regulation left until January
- May inflation data published
- “The relationship of the child with the father is reflected in the traits of his personality”