SHAFAKNA TURKEY. On the free market in Istanbul, the dollar started the week at 18,8660 lira and the euro at 20,1660 lira.
A dollar bought at 18,8640 lire is sold on the free market for 18,8660 lire. The selling price of the euro bought for 20,1640 lire was determined to be 20,1660 lire.
On Friday, the selling price for the dollar was 18,8710 lire and the euro for 20,1000 lira.
- Fatih Donmez: Our goal; Until the end of March, give our people gas from under the Black Sea
- Investigation of the syrup that caused the death of children
- This is the first time Islam Memish speaks with such confidence.
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Discount 1 lira and 2 cents on fuel
- Application of “fixed price” for beet sugar
- New side effect of Covid-19 discovered
- Binance and Roubini feud escalates
- The Netherlands will ban the laughing gas, which is widely used among young people, from 1 January
- Increase public transport in Istanbul! – Last minute Turkey and world news