SHAFAKNA TURKEY. A dollar bought for 18,8740 liras on the free market sells for 18,8760 liras. The sale price of the euro bought for 19,8930 lire was determined to be 19,8950 lire.
On Friday, the selling price of the dollar was 18.8910 lira, and the euro – 19.9350 lira.
- Turkish Banking Association: “Banking issues should be above politics”
- James Michael Tyler, who played Gunther on Friends, has died.
- What will the new minimum wage be?
- Queen in an orphanage in Togo!
- “Fast” stations will appear on EU roads
- OECD publishes its second Economic Outlook report for 2022
- Expert warns men
- 9 Essential Tips for a Healthy Mind I Mental Health I The LifeCo
- BBP leader Mustafa Destici expressed concern and shared a minimum wage proposal.
- What causes vitamin B12 deficiency?