SHAFAQNA TURKEY – Istanbul is on the free market dollar The day started at 18,8080 liras and the euro from 20,4520 liras.
A dollar bought at 18,8060 lire is sold on the free market for 18,8080 lire. The selling price of the euro bought for 20,4500 lire was determined to be 20,4520 lira.
Yesterday, the selling price of the dollar was 18,8130 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,4910 lire.
- We discussed the grain corridor by phone – Details of the news
- The CBRT published the real effective exchange rate based on CPI and PPI.
- Red meat prices skyrocketed!
- The richest 1% has doubled the wealth of the 99% in the last 2 years.
- Suggestion of a “ladder test” to determine the risk of heart failure for 40-year-olds!
- The inflation report has arrived! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Below the quarterly route will be drawn in March!
- How Toxins Affect Us I The LifeCo
- Aliyev received Russian Prime Minister Mishustin
- All OSB plants in Gaziantep are ready for production