SHAFAKNA TURKEY. A dollar bought on the free market at 18,7760 liras is sold at a price of 18,7780 liras. The selling price of a euro bought for 20,1700 lire was determined to be 20,1720 lire.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 18,7800 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,1520 lire.
- Oil Print Week – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause very serious illness
- Residence tax will be charged to tourists in Turkey
- Reuters: ‘EYT cost for 2023 budget is 450 billion lire’
- The perfect combination of mental health and balanced nutrition I The LifeCo
- Dollar – euro how much today?
- What are the benefits of jujube fruit? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Where is Turkey located in the world?
- The patient was disturbed by the sound of the respirator, and he turned off the device 2 times
- Macron in Algeria for re-exploitation