SHAFAQNA TURKEY – a dollar bought on the free market at a price of 18,8600 liras is sold for 18,8620 liras. The selling price of the euro bought for 20.0590 lira was determined to be 20.0610 lira.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 18,8550 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,0960 lire.
- WHO: “Poor countries have lost their health workers to rich countries”
- Interest rates flipped, deposits hit 20-year high
- President Erdogan: We are ready to work on power transmission – News Details
- New solution for debts for electricity and natural gas
- Expert warns against myasthenia gravis
- After the minimum salary, eyes on January 3
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- Here are the economic headquarters of the new cabinet
- Equivalent to 2.5 grams of gold!
- The number of bitcoins (BTC) has exceeded 1.6 million.