SHAFAQNA TURKEY – a dollar bought on the free market at a price of 18,8600 liras is sold for 18,8620 liras. The selling price of the euro bought for 20.0590 lira was determined to be 20.0610 lira.
Yesterday the selling price of the dollar was 18,8550 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 20,0960 lire.
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo
- Bulgaria considers acquisition of Bayraktar TB2 SİHA
- Repeated aggression of Armenia did not bring the desired results
- Apple changes the supply of chips
- Six children in France were given the wrong Covid-19 vaccine
- Works with even the laziest thyroid gland!
- The right of women to military service in Armenia! – News details
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- Cryptocurrencies have risen in price – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Introduction to food labels I The LifeCo