SHAFAQNA TURKEY – On the free market, the dollar started the day at 19,0020 lira and the euro at 20,2340 lira.
A dollar bought on the free market for 19,000 liras is sold for 19,0020 liras. The selling price of the euro bought for 20,2320 lire was determined to be 20,2340 lire.
Yesterday, the selling price of the dollar was 19,0010 lire, and the euro was 20,1190 lire.
- Gold prices fell due to Putin’s statements
- Healthy Shopping Tips
- Rocket hit Poland: 2 dead! – News details
- 2023 MTV Amounts Announced
- Billion-dollar tender goes to “dear friend” of former AKP minister
- Diesel Price Rise Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Experts reveal unknown signs of heart disease
- Embracing Minimalism in Everyday Life I The LifeCo
- What is grounding I get energy from nature I The LifeCo
- Global markets cautiously start the new week