SAFAKNA TURKEY – The price of a gram of gold, which moved in parallel with the price of an ounce, closed the day yesterday at 1.164 lira.
The price of a gram of gold is currently trading at 1.161 lira.
A quarter of the gold is sold for 1,936 lire, and republican gold for 7,713 lire.
The price of an ounce of gold is currently $1,903.
- Think before you eat
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- Lesser Known Conditions That Raise Blood Pressure
- 5 Easy Exercises to Improve Your Posture I The LifeCo
- US Crypto Money Warning
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- How much did the dollar and euro cost in the free market in Istanbul?
- Currency transfer from 4 countries, including Turkey!
- First Aid Techniques Everyone Should Know
- Will the price of electricity or natural gas go up?