SHAFAKNA TURKEY. A dollar bought for 18,6400 lire on the free market sells for 18,6420 lire. The sale price of the euro bought for 19,7300 liras was determined to be 19,7320 liras.
Yesterday, the selling price of the dollar was 18,6500 lire, and the selling price of the euro was 19,7890 lire.
Click to follow instant exchange rates…
- Norwegian Ambassador to Ankara summoned to Foreign Ministry – News details
- The death toll from cholera is on the rise
- “Record opened in foreign trade” – Last Minute Turkey and world news
- Reserves of the Central Bank announced!
- Muani was included in the squad instead of Nkunku, who was injured in France.
- The Turkish Statistical Institute released data on the agricultural producer price index for January.
- Istanbul Kent University ‘IV. Decay protection symposium
- CBRT to banks: “Increase forward cost”
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details
- Agricultural input price index up 103 percent in 2022