SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The dollar/Turkish lira, which was flat in the 18.65-18.68 range yesterday, ended the day at 18.6569, slightly above the previous close.
USD/TL is trading at 18.6620 as of 10.25 am after the start of a new flat day. In the same minutes, the euro/turkish lira traded at 19.8170, up 0.1%, and at 22.7040, down 0.1% in sterling.
The dollar index, which closed the day yesterday at 104, down 0.7 percent, is now flat, while the euro/dollar parity is trading at 1.0620, up 0.1 percent.
Analysts report that market pricing has become more complex on signals that central banks will maintain their hawkish stance despite growing recession worries around the world.
Analysts who said the US balance of current account, consumer confidence and used home sales topped the data agenda today, said 103.7 is technically in support and 105 is in resistance. in the dollar index.
- There is a risk to lung health in the earthquake zone
- “Bitcoin test for 30 thousand dollars”
- Head of Communications Altun spoke at the European Parliament – News details
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- Sleep Fat Burning Secret!
- The most enjoyable way to get rid of cellulite: massage I TheLifeCo
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy
- The cost of obtaining a driver’s license in the new year will exceed 10 thousand Turkish lira
- Constitutional Court Says “Stop”… – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- 12 Benefits of Eating Watermelon