SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The dollar/Turkish lira, which was flat in the 18.65-18.68 range yesterday, ended the day at 18.6569, slightly above the previous close.
USD/TL is trading at 18.6620 as of 10.25 am after the start of a new flat day. In the same minutes, the euro/turkish lira traded at 19.8170, up 0.1%, and at 22.7040, down 0.1% in sterling.
The dollar index, which closed the day yesterday at 104, down 0.7 percent, is now flat, while the euro/dollar parity is trading at 1.0620, up 0.1 percent.
Analysts report that market pricing has become more complex on signals that central banks will maintain their hawkish stance despite growing recession worries around the world.
Analysts who said the US balance of current account, consumer confidence and used home sales topped the data agenda today, said 103.7 is technically in support and 105 is in resistance. in the dollar index.
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay has announced a food that causes infertility! “Picks up like morphine”
- Stocks with the most money inflow
- What needs to be done to economically use natural gas?
- Electric vehicle charging investment to exceed $100 billion
- Minister Shimshek: “We want to be talked about about what we do. The central bank will do its job.”
- Delivery of Bursaspor Togg T-shirt – News Details
- Losses of reserves of the Central Bank exceeded $30 billion
- Screen addiction leads to changes in the structure of the brain in adolescents
- The latest earthquake on Mars broke a record – News Details
- Watch out for measles and shingles! – Last Minute Türkiye and world news