SHAFAQNA Türkiye – The e-Nabız electronic health record system, first launched in 2015, is developed by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Turkey. Through the e-Pulse system in hospitals under the Ministry of Health, You can see records of all transactions such as examination, prescription, analysis. If you wish, all of these records can be reviewed by your family doctor and other doctors.
If you want to learn how to use e-Pulse, you first need to open an account. Of course, you must also set a password to access this account. If you’re doing this for the first time, the process will be a little tricky, but once you’ve created it, you can easily use it from your desktop, mobile, or mobile app. Let’s take a closer look at how to get an e-Pulse password and look at the different methods you can apply.
How to get e-Pulse password?
- Method number 1: Obtaining an e-Nabız password by registering with e-government
- Method number 2: Obtaining an e-Pulse password by contacting a family doctor
Method number 1: Obtaining an e-Nabız password by registering with e-government:
- Step 1: Open the e-Nabız website from the link here.
- Step 2: Click on the “Register through e-government” button.
- Step 3: Log in with your e-government account details.
- Step #4: Enter the desired personal information and set a password.
- Step #5: Perform SMS confirmation.
Step #1: Open the e-Nabız website:
Using the link we gave above, you can visit enabiz.gov.tr. by opening it from a desktop internet browser or mobile internet browser you can start the process. If you wish, you can also do this using the e-Nabız mobile application, which you can download to your iOS or Android mobile device from the App Store or Google Play Store. Even if the names of the steps in the application are different, they will be similar.
Step #2: Click the “Register through e-government” button:
When you open the e-Nabız website, if you already have an account created earlier, you can log in directly. Among your input methods There are options such as e-Pulse account, e-government account and e-signature. If you don’t have an account, click the “Register with e-Government” button to continue the process.
Step #3: Log in with your e-government account details:
When you click the “Register through e-government” button on the e-Nabız home page, the e-government login page appears. Here you need to log in with your TR ID and eGovernment password. After logging in, the system will automatically direct you to the e-Nabız registration page.
Step #4: Enter the requested personal information and set a password:
This is the most important step because this is where you will create your e-Nabız account. Some of your basic information will already be visible on the screen, make sure they are correct. You will also be asked to provide new information. Make sure you enter them in the most accurate and up-to-date way. You can change them later if you like.
The main thing is the e-Nabız password, which is also the subject of our article. If desired, you can set a new password here and log in with this password. If you wish, you can log in to e-Pulse using your e-government account information, or if you use it, you can set the e-sign option as your password. The choice is entirely yours.
Step #5: Perform SMS Verification:
After entering the required information for your e-Nabız account and setting a password, The confirmation code will be sent to the phone number as an SMS. You can complete the process by entering this code on the SMS confirmation screen that appears.
Method number 2: Obtaining an e-Pulse password by contacting a family doctor:
The method we have explained in detail step by step above is the most widely used method to create an e-Nabız account with e-government. However, if you say that I don’t have an e-government password, then you go to your family doctor at the Family Health Center, that is, the medical center where you are registered, and receive from him a one-time password to enter your e-Nabız account. After logging in with this password, you can change your password as you see fit.
How to change password on e-Pulse?
- Step 1: Open the e-Nabız website from the link here.
- Step 2: Sign in using your account information.
- Step 3: Click on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Step #4: Click the “Edit Profile” button.
- Step #5: When you scroll up the page a little, you will see a password change section.
- Step #6: Enter your current password.
- Step #7: Enter a new password.
- Step #8: Re-enter the new password.
- Step #9: Click the Update Password button.
To change your e-Nabız password, simply follow the steps above. You can open these steps in your desktop internet browser or mobile internet browser. Via e-Nabız website You can also do this through the e-Nabız mobile application. Even if the names of the steps in the application are different, they will be similar.
What can be done with e-Nabız?
- With the smart assistant option, you can see the ailments in your body according to your examination history.
- With the My Visits option, you can view, rate and comment on your entire examination history.
- With the option “My Prescriptions” you can see all the medicines prescribed on your behalf with their details.
- With the “My Reports” option, you can see all doctor’s reports written on your behalf.
- Using the “My diseases” option, you can see all your diseases that were diagnosed during the examinations.
- You can access all your previous analysis results with the My Analysis option.
- You can view all your previous radiological analyzes using the My Radiological Images option.
- With the My Pathology Information option, you can see all your previous pathological procedures.
- With the “My Epicrisis Information” option, you can see all your previous epicrisis transactions.
In addition to all these processes, you can see your COVID-19 vaccines and others, you can add and edit your allergies, You can keep track of your insurance transactions, add an emergency note, and use many other information options.
digital health record system How to get e-Pulse password, how to change password We have answered frequently asked questions such as, and explained in detail the methods you can apply step by step. If you have any questions about the system, you can consult your family doctor.
- SMA scientific committee meets tomorrow
- “Sudden weather changes can exacerbate rheumatic diseases”
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- El Niño affects rice prices
- Cases on the rise in China
- Rail traffic increases between Iran and Azerbaijan
- Cryptocurrency escape breaks record after FTX bankruptcy
- Apple changes the supply of chips
- Interest rate peak could be higher than expected
- The price of a gram of gold started the day with an increase