SHAFAKNA TURKEY. As Turkey continues to suffer from the quake, the amount of aid raised in the country and new measures taken to compensate for losses in the stock market were discussed this week. In foreign markets, hawkish statements attracted attention after inflation in the US, which continued to decline, turned out to be higher than expected.
1. The amount in the “Turkey One Heart” campaign exceeded 115 billion Turkish liras.
The amount of donations collected so far through the One Heart of Turkey campaign has reached 115 billion 146 million 528 thousand Turkish liras, and the number of SMS sent has reached 9 million 10 thousand. The largest donation in the campaign was made by the Central Bank.
2. New measures in the stock market
In a statement he sent to the Borsa Istanbul Public Disclosure Platform, he stated that a number of new measures have been taken.
3. Wealth fund will support the stock market through the fund mechanism
It was stated that the Turkish Welfare Fund (TVF) will support the stock market through the fund mechanism.
4. Share buyback stages continue
To compensate for losses incurred on the Borsa Istanbul exchange, which was closed on the 3rd day of the earthquake, new measures were introduced, including the calculation of a new index for companies that bought back shares. After the simplicity of share buybacks, companies continue to announce share buyback programs…
5. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation asked banks to increase the forward cost of FX
According to a Bloomberg report, the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) has asked banks to raise the interest rate on dollar forward contracts from 30 percent to 40 percent.
6. Year-End Inflation Expectations Declined
The Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT) has published a September survey of market participants. According to the results of the survey, a decrease in inflation and exchange rate expectations was noted. Inflation expectations at the end of the year fell below 70 percent.
7. The series of declining inflation in the US continued
The US inflation data for January, which is critical for world markets, has been published. While monthly inflation was in line with economists’ expectations, annual inflation topped expectations at 6.4 percent. On the other hand, a series of declines in annual inflation in the US has entered its 7th month.
- If you drink less water, be careful!
- Attention, the risk of an epidemic in the earthquake zone!
- Electricity production and consumption data published
- 6 tips to keep your memory healthy
- Motorin first campaign, then a discount!
- Keep children away from earthquake video
- OPEC: world oil production increased
- Islam Memish’s peak forecast by grams has changed
- US searches for 10,000 farm minks
- Lung cancer is most common in men