SAFAKNA TURKEY – Before the increase in the minimum wage affected the worker, everything began to grow, from a needle to a thread.
Also increased the fee charged for the conclusion of a contract for the sale of a car with a notary for the sale of used cars.
According to industry sources, the fee for concluding a vehicle purchase agreement at a notary public in the sale of used cars has increased by more than 100 percent.
The sale and purchase agreement concluded last year for 420 Turkish liras was determined as of January 1 at 932.65 Turkish liras.
- Global markets cautiously start the new week
- Turkish armor to the leaders of the G20! used for the first time
- Interest rates flipped, deposits hit 20-year high
- City bus crashed into a workplace in Germany: 5 people were injured
- Housing campaign for people with an average income with an interest rate of 0.69 percent
- Another energy giant enters the stock market!
- The countries with the highest inflation have been announced!
- The CBRT published the real effective exchange rate based on CPI and PPI.
- The third discount on gasoline! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- New barrier for Russian and EU citizens from Binance