SAFAKNA TURKEY – Before the increase in the minimum wage affected the worker, everything began to grow, from a needle to a thread.
Also increased the fee charged for the conclusion of a contract for the sale of a car with a notary for the sale of used cars.
According to industry sources, the fee for concluding a vehicle purchase agreement at a notary public in the sale of used cars has increased by more than 100 percent.
The sale and purchase agreement concluded last year for 420 Turkish liras was determined as of January 1 at 932.65 Turkish liras.
- Keep children away from this product!
- The rise in prices cannot be stopped!
- Elon Musk’s fortune loss hit the Guinness Book of Records
- Sanctions come to those who do not make an appointment!
- Products produced in Ygdir in summer are sold in winter.
- How to protect your immunity?
- Amid Fed Uncertainty
- Security Service of Ukraine conducted a search in the monastery
- Turkish armor to the leaders of the G20! used for the first time
- They will not be idle again before the New Year!