SAFAKNA TURKEY – Before the increase in the minimum wage affected the worker, everything began to grow, from a needle to a thread.
Also increased the fee charged for the conclusion of a contract for the sale of a car with a notary for the sale of used cars.
According to industry sources, the fee for concluding a vehicle purchase agreement at a notary public in the sale of used cars has increased by more than 100 percent.
The sale and purchase agreement concluded last year for 420 Turkish liras was determined as of January 1 at 932.65 Turkish liras.
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details
- Emergency statement by ECB President Lagarde on the dollar and the euro
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!
- Armed attack on a Turkish workplace in Germany – news details
- Pre-Sport Nutrition Guide I Feel Good 101
- Can be brewed and drunk like tea!
- Not only winter depression, but also summer depression
- Don’t confuse a pollen allergy with the flu!
- Putin travels to Turkey – News Detail
- Market price increase up to 45 percent during Ramadan