ANKARA (IGFA) – President Erdogan greeted Novak at the main entrance to the complex.
The troopers who saluted Novak’s company car on the street in front of the Presidential Complex escorted the car to the protocol gate.
After President Erdogan and Novak took their places in the ceremony area, the national anthems of the two countries were played from 21 guns.
Later, Hungarian President Katalin Nowak greeted the ceremonial detachment of the Guards Regiment by saying “hello, soldier.”
The ceremony was also attended by flags and soldiers representing the 16 Turkish states created in history.
President Erdogan and Novak, standing on the stairs with the Turkish and Hungarian flags, posed for reporters.
The ceremony was attended by Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa Varank, Minister of Family Affairs and Social Services Derya Yanik, Deputy Chairman of the AKP Binali Yildirim, Presidential Communications Director Fahrettin Altun, Presidential Spokesman Ibrahim Kalin and the Hungarian delegation.
“OUR ECONOMIC AND TRADE RELATIONS ARE STRENGTHENING”
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan held a press conference with Hungarian President Katalin Novak.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said: “At the moment, we are ready to provide all kinds of support with Azerbaijan regarding the delivery of natural gas from TANAP to Hungary.”
At today’s meeting with the President, we discussed all aspects of bilateral relations. We will celebrate 2024 as the year of shared culture. Last year, our trade reached $3.5 billion. We have assessed the steps to be taken together. Our economic and trade relations are strengthening. We also exchanged views on current issues.
- Dollar exchange rate, 20TL… – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- 8 Benefits of Strength Training I The LifeCo
- Home sales in Turkey fell by 25 percent
- Binance coin and Dogecoin jump
- Theft at a Turkish restaurant in New York – News Detail
- Reuters: Turkey’s gas payments to Russia are delayed
- “Focus on early cancer detection” – Last Minute Turkey and World News
- Huge rise in 12-month current account deficit
- Details have been announced in EYT!
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany