SAFAKNA TURKEY- Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said: “We have set up 77 field hospitals in 10 provinces. We can also perform surgeries at some of these emergency hospitals.
After two major earthquakes in Kahramanmarash, search and rescue work continues for citizens trapped under rubble in 10 provinces. Due to the increase in the number of injured in the 10 provinces affected by the earthquake, they began to establish field hospitals.
Health Minister Koca made the following statement on his Twitter account:
“We have established 77 field hospitals in 10 provinces. We can also perform surgeries at some of these emergency hospitals. Our earthquake victims with a dangerous health condition are transported to hospitals in the region by helicopters after the first response.
- Foreign trade deficit increased to $8 billion 756 million in November
- No epidemic and no clustering
- Note to the Swedish Ambassador at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs! – News details
- Current Gasoline and Diesel Prices (March 15, 2023)
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- Expansion of the range of drinks from the United Arab Emirates – News Detail
- USA: “Pfizer-Biontech’s bivalent Covid-19 vaccine has been announced may be linked to cerebral palsy”
- INSTANT GOLD PRICES
- Turk-Is said minimum wage should be TL 9,000: AKP responded
- This is the first time Islam Memish speaks with such confidence.