SAFAKNA TURKEY – AKP President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, in a speech at a group meeting of his party, announced that the salary increase for civil servants and pensioners has been increased from 25 percent to 30 percent.
After the 25 percent increase was met with backlash, a startling detail emerged regarding the decision, which Erdogan described as “good news.”
According to Gazete Window’s Nuray Babajan, during an evaluation at the AKP Central Executive Council (MYK) on Monday, January 2, one of the managers said, “We can’t win this election if we don’t give what is needed.” .
Babajan conveyed this detail as follows:
“The reason for the need to raise pensions, which disappointed everyone and which the government had to organize twice in 24 hours, was summed up very well by the leader of the party at the meeting of the CEB this week:
“We will give whatever it takes, otherwise we will not be able to hold these elections. Let’s see what’s next…
- Crescent Moon Celebration in Chicago to Commemorate Earthquake Victims – News Details
- Mevlut Cavusoglu: Good news about rent support for civil servants
- Speeding up by slowing down for a good life I The LifeCo
- A well-known economist said: “Prepare for the flood.”
- Breaking news… Husband minister: 3 tests will be done at the same time with one mass
- Embracing Minimalism in Everyday Life I The LifeCo
- WhatsApp has launched the “Communities” feature! What is the WhatsApp Communities feature and what is it for?
- Attention! Today is the last day of the first vehicle tax payment.
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- Residence tax will be charged to tourists in Turkey