SHAFAQNA TURKEY-prof. Dr. Canan Karatay is one of the experts followed with interest by the public. Everything he says is carefully observed. Claiming that foods such as oil and trotter soup are very healthy, Karatai also emphasizes the importance of natural nutrition. prof. Dr. Janan Karatay pointed to the fruit this time and stated that if she eats 10 fruits every morning, her body will work like clockwork.
prof. Dr. Canan Karatay does not leave the agenda with his bright statements. Stating that he would not retract the details he considered important to public health, Prof. Dr. Canan Karatay makes claims about the benefits of natural eating and the dangers of obesity at every opportunity.
10 EVERY MORNING…
Janan Karatay, this time pointing to the fruit, said, “Eat 10 for breakfast every morning and your body will run like clockwork.” According to Karatai’s much-discussed statement, one way to have a healthy body and longevity is to consume enough olive fruit.
prof. Dr. Karatai says in his latest statement that we can get vitamins from olives that we can’t get from fruits. Speaking about the fact that Turkey is a country of olive paradise, Karatay said that if you eat 10-15 olives for breakfast, the duration of the feeling of satiety will increase, and this will help you lose weight.
Olives are a fruit with countless benefits. Oliva occupies an important place in Turkey. Olives are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. Eating whole olives or using olive oil in certain dishes can help protect you from a variety of health issues. For example, some studies have shown that olives may protect against osteoporosis, when bones become brittle or weak. Olives are also rich in vitamin E, which can improve skin health and help your immune system.
- prof. Dr. Canan Karatay’s Important Statement on Scabies Cases
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Lemon Peel
- Turkey celebrated the 11th International Defense Fair in Pakistan
- President Erdogan’s Congratulatory Phone Call to Malaysian Prime Minister – news details
- French prosecutor’s office launches investigation into 2017 and 2022 presidential election campaigns
- Alzheimer’s disease and exercise
- If you always wake up at the same time, be careful.
- The size of the deposit with currency protection has decreased!
- Explosions occurred at a hotel near the presidential palace in Somalia.
- A snake came out of the patient’s stomach – at the last minute Turkey and world news