SAFAKNA TURKEY – Alternative medicine is a tool that has been present in our lives for many years and helps us find a cure for many diseases. In recent years, science has advanced significantly thanks to technology.
They began to find solutions for thousands of diseases and began to make medicines. However, the success of natural methods has not gone unnoticed. There are still people who use more natural methods and try to get rid of their various problems thanks to these methods.
One such natural method is the garlic and olive oil treatment, which must be applied to the feet before going to bed at night.
But before we get into the details of this remedy, we need to briefly review the benefits of olive oil. Olive oil, which we do not miss in our kitchens and at meals, is one of the most beautiful wonders that nature offers us.
Olive oil, which is completely harmless to the heart, helps eliminate health problems associated with heart disease. It minimizes the risk of developing cancer and supports those who fight this disease.
Olive oil, which cleanses the liver, also helps to eliminate toxins. A body that is cleansed of harmful toxins works better.
Adding to the above benefits, we can add to this because olive oil is a miracle. Olive oil, whose benefits are endless, is combined with another useful product – garlic.
We can say that the garlic and olive oil treatment will be your favorite for most evenings thanks to its products and benefits!
Crush 5-6 cloves of garlic, which we consider natural, and make a paste. Then add just enough olive oil to cover it. Have a rest. After these steps, our mixture will be ready for use.
In case of cough and fever, you can apply it by massaging it under your feet before going to bed at night. It is advisable to do this during the day.
You can apply it to your young child, your child and yourself. It will be enough to put on only one sock after you eat well.
- Macron in Algeria for re-exploitation
- What steps are taken when the stock market opens?
- Developed a device that detects Alzheimer’s disease in 6 minutes
- Fitch has not changed Turkey’s ‘B’ rating
- Attention, those who cannot sleep because of the earthquake are afraid! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Discount 1 lira and 2 cents on fuel
- “The Central Bank lowered the interest rate to 9 percent!”
- Russian sanctions against 52 people, including Irish Prime Minister Martin
- What is the effect of nutmeg spice on the liver?
- Energy policy in the Eastern Mediterranean discussed in the “Middle East” – News Details