USA (IGFA) – Ali Riza Doğan, aka Ali Baba of New York, has made hundreds of Turkish meatballs for sandwiches, and Champion Pizza owner Hakki Akdeniz has offered pizza to Muslims wanting to make iftar.
While the iftar table began with the evening azan, Muslims gathered at the same table. Many non-governmental organizations and Muslim-owned restaurants distributed food, fruit and sweets for the iftar meal.
After the iftar, the call to prayer was again heard in Times Square for the taraweeh prayer, while non-Muslims seated at the table listened to the call to prayer with great trepidation.
The Muslims, who stood at the Taraweeh prayer, then silently dispersed.
- Streptococcus A deaths on the rise in Europe
- When should psychological support be provided in an earthquake zone?
- Avoid low-quality and cheap sunglasses.
- Trading on the stock market has been suspended
- Tech layoffs continue in the US
- Instantly cleanses poison-smeared liver!
- The deputy of the thermal power plant divided the table!
- How much is bitcoin and dollar worth?
- Inflation rising gold prices!
- Investor in search of profit continues, stock market or gold?