ANKARA (IGFA) – The international solidarity campaign has started in 18 countries, including the USA, England, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Hungary, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Azerbaijan. aims to strengthen the spirit of global solidarity.
The campaign highlighted the importance of the global solidarity shown by countries that extended a helping hand to Turkey by sending search and rescue teams, medical personnel and signaling support in the immediate aftermath of the catastrophe of the century.
As part of the campaign, visuals and content highlighting the scale of the disaster, aid and solidarity with Turkey were distributed under the slogan “We are with you Turkey” in both traditional and digital media channels in 18 different countries.
Information content about the nature of the catastrophe of the century, scientific data and work carried out immediately after the catastrophe were published on the “i” websites, which were prepared in two languages, Turkish and English, especially for the campaign.
FAMOUS NAMES SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
In addition, outdoor advertising has been placed in important areas such as New York’s Times Square and on LED mobile trucks to increase solidarity against the disaster. Advertisements under the slogan “We support Turkey” were also placed in important newspapers of the countries.
- “Hypertension may not show up for many years”
- 5 health benefits of fasting
- A call from Canan Karatay to the vaccinated
- Explosions occurred at a hotel near the presidential palace in Somalia.
- Putin’s confession from Merkel: Putin said you’re politically done
- Greece’s policy of tension in relations with Turkey and historical pendulums
- What is anxiety? This can negatively affect daily life!
- How the markets started the week How much did the dollar and euro cost?
- New trends in price increases for used cars
- What are the benefits of labada herb? – Last Minute Türkiye and world news