SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The EYT regulation was approved by the Turkish Grand National Assembly on March 3, 2023 and became law. Employees who meet these conditions can retire by applying for EYT at the Social Security Institution (SGK). Since its publication in the Official Gazette and its entry into force, millions of people…
Important SMS Details for EYT Apps! The article first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- Ramadan Statement from the Meat and Milk Institute
- “House Price Index up 5.3 percent in December 2022”
- Beware of this morning sickness
- The patient was disturbed by the sound of the respirator, and he turned off the device 2 times
- WHO: “Poor countries have lost their health workers to rich countries”
- Beware of the 8 main signs of lung cancer
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination
- These foods cause migraines!
- Used car prices up 50%
- Rent Increase Announced!