SAFAKNA TURKEY- Minister Koca made a statement on his Twitter account in connection with “World Antibiotic Awareness Week November 18-24”. Koja said: “Antibiotics, antivirals, antifungals, antiparasitics are medicines that lose their effectiveness as they are used. Do not use a weapon that will protect you in the future, unless your doctor deems it necessary, before the time and place is right. See the benefit when you need it,” he said.
- Sales and prices have gone up on used cars!
- Breath held in the pension increase, eyes on January 3!
- The proposal “Let the lowest pension be 8,500 TL” was rejected by the votes of both parties.
- EYT is approaching March!
- Transfer of at least $1 billion from the Wealth Fund to the stock market
- Promising brain tumor development
- OPEC: world oil production increased
- Crescent Moon Celebration in Chicago to Commemorate Earthquake Victims – News Details
- The date has been determined when civil servants and pensioners will receive an increased difference in wages
- Agricultural input price index up 103 percent in 2022