SAFAKNA TURKEY- High-speed train (YHT) ticket prices have risen by about 15 percent in the new year. After the increase, the price of a train ticket between Izmit and Istanbul has increased from 51 TL to 59 TL. The ticket price between Istanbul and Ankara has increased from 215 TL to 248 TL.
In 2022, the State Railways of the Republic of Turkey (TCDD) increased the number of YHT tickets by 20 percent in January, 10 percent in March, 15 percent in April, and finally 30 percent in June and 10 percent in September.
HOW MUCH IS THE TICKETS COST?
With the increase, the price of a ticket between Eskisehir and Konya has increased from 120 TL to 141 TL, the price of a ticket between Eskisehir and Ankara has increased from 95 TL to 110 TL, and the price of a ticket between Eskisehir and Istanbul (Sögutlüçeşme) has increased from 140 TL lira to 161 Turkish lira. The cost of Ankara-Konya tickets has increased from 95 to 112 Turkish liras.
In addition, the price of a ticket for the Izmit-Istanbul train has increased from 51 TL to 59 TL, and the price of a ticket between Izmit-Ankara has increased from 200 TL to 230 TL.
- Increased military levy
- Expert warns men
- Potatoes can help you lose weight
- Home sales to foreigners in 2022 increased by 15.2 percent and reached 67,490 units.
- How has the minimum wage affected?
- Bursa Osmangazi supports the Ottoman school in Bulgaria – Details of the news
- The gruesome attack on the Stöcken Muslim cemetery in Germany
- What are the expectations of the dollar in the free market?
- Message from Swedish Minister Cavusoglu “Take Concrete Steps” – News Details
- Electricity exchange between Turkey and Iran begins