SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The Agency for Banking Regulation and Supervision (BDDK) has introduced new rules for buying mobile phones in installments. Accordingly, when purchasing mobile phones that are in the nature of “refurbished products”, the credit card installment period is not limited in amount.
Mobile phone installment limits have gone up, first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- If you have these symptoms, see your doctor immediately!
- Scientists have warned! Canine flu poses a great danger to humans
- Minister Nabati: We prevented tax evasion
- Contains 25 times more vitamin C than oranges
- Macron called the meeting with Elon Musk “open and honest”
- Oil good news from President Erdogan!
- 2023 will be a challenging year for US equity investors
- Third consultation on F-35 to be held in Ankara – News Details
- Minister Cavusoglu met with his counterparts in Morocco – News Details
- Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I congratulate President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary General António Guterres on their firm determination