SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Ministry of Finance and Treasury also announced price increases and coefficients to be used between January and July 2023 in a circular.
According to the circular issued signed by the Minister of Treasury and Finance Nureddine Nebati, in accordance with Article 154 of the Civil Servants Law No. 657, which is included in the formula for determining the military duty, the monthly figures should length of service in monthly amounts the coefficient was determined in the amount of 0.388581.
Thus, new calculations were made according to the formula of paid military service.
Paid military service has been set at 93,258.44 lira for the period from January to July 2023.
THE COURSE OF THE MINISTRY OF THE TREASURY AND FINANCE IS SUCH:
- BIST Sustainability Index 25
- Early diagnosis kit released
- How are seizures treated? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- How much is the exchange today? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Migros January Campaign – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Pre-Sport Nutrition Guide I Feel Good 101
- Reuters: “Another $10 billion in standby support from Qatar to Turkey”
- The price of a barrel of oil continues to fall
- Export data for 2022 announced
- What needs to be done to economically use natural gas?