SAFAKNA TURKEY – The Turkish Statistical Institute (TUIK) announced the inflation rate for November.
The consumer price index (CPI) was 84.39% per year, 2.88% per month.
The CPI change (2003 = 100) in November 2022 is 2.88% compared to the previous month, 62.35% compared to December of the previous year, 84.39% compared to the same month of the previous year and in in line with twelve-month averages. It was implemented as 70.36.
The main group that showed the least growth compared to the same month of the previous year was communication with 35.87%. On the other hand, the main group with the highest growth compared to the same month of the previous year was transportation with 107.03%.
EXPECTATION OF INFLATION AT THE END OF 2022 70.18 PERCENT
The inflation rate (CPI) rose by 3.54 percent in October compared to the previous month. On the other hand, inflation expectations of economists at the end of the year also fell from 73.12% to 70.18%.
INFLATION RATE FOR 4 MONTHS 10.84 PERCENT
After the October inflation data, the inflation data for 4 months became known, which will be crucial for raising pensions and civil servants. Accordingly, while the 4-month inflation data was 10.84, this figure was also the growth rate for SSK and Bağ-Kur pensioners. The level of increase of civil servants for 4 months amounted to 11.84 percent.
RENT INCREASE RATE FIXED
The rate of rent increase, which concerns millions of citizens and is determined by 12-month inflation rates, will not exceed 25 percent compared to the previous year, and the lease agreement will be extended until July 1, 2023.
- Civil servants will receive a 45 percent bonus
- New solution for debts for electricity and natural gas
- Another energy giant enters the stock market!
- Warning for those with chronic diseases in Ramadan
- Silent Pandemic Warning for Unconscious Antibiotic Use
- Business: cost for the producer, increase for the consumer
- Ibn-i Sina Recommends Superfoods to Eat for a Healthy Lifestyle
- What is the noticeable growth rate of the minimum wage?
- Caries occurs in 60-90% of school-age children!
- Important Decision in the Automotive Market: Disclosure Penalty for Promotions!