SAFAKNA TURKEY – Inflationary expectations of market participants for the next 12 months amounted to 30.44 percent.
In a previous survey of market participants published by the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey (CBRT), inflation expectations for the next 12 months were set at 34.92 percent.
According to the January review, the expected inflation at the end of the year was 32.46 percent.
Inflation expectations for the next 24 months decreased from 20.56 percent to 17.18 percent.
Exchange rate expectations rose
Although the review revised downward inflation expectations, it was noted that exchange rate expectations were raised.
Accordingly, the rate of survey participants at the end of the year USD/TL The wait was set to 23.12. The dollar/Turkish Lira exchange rate expectation for the next 12 months has been increased from 22.77 to 23.43.
According to the survey, the expected growth for 2023 is 4.1 percent; For 2024, it was 4.3 percent.
- Inflation rising gold prices!
- Gas prices in the world are falling
- This year, the flu persists, causing lung damage and severe coughing.
- Finland is the “happiest” country… Turkey ranks 112th – News Details
- NATO in the Foreign Ministry to the Ambassador of Sweden! – News details
- Cavusoglu: The volume of goods transported along the Middle Corridor in 2022 is expected to be 6 times more than in 2021
- Heart attack warning for drivers
- Clever dog that lost its owner, turned to the police
- Wake up your body with Heliotherapy I Benefits of Heliotherapy
- Agricultural input inflation increased by more than 100 percent