SAFAKNA TURKEY – A study published Feb. 20 in the Journal of Neuroscience shows just how important sleep is for the brain.
In an experiment on 134 healthy people, researchers took MRI scans of subjects who were deprived of sleep for one night. The same group of subjects then underwent another MRI scan after a good night’s sleep and compared the two results.
A study has shown that lack of sleep in just one night can make the brain look like it has suddenly aged one to two years in one night. However, after a good night’s sleep, these changes disappeared and the brain returned to its youthful state.
This study also showed that sleep problems that start with aging can accelerate a person’s aging.
While the results of the study are interesting, it is not certain whether people with chronic insomnia suffer the same way.
- Cryptocurrency Markets Decline After Powell Led By Bitcoin
- Swedish Prime Minister Kristersson: Turkey has the right to defend itself against terrorist attacks
- 2 international agreements signed with TRNC and Nigeria become “official” – News Details
- Russian cosmonauts went into outer space … These are the moments
- Kyrgyzstan received from all models! – News details
- Growing demand for HPV vaccine
- Every year, 10 million people die from this disease!
- Export slowdown continues – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- The name of the expert warns of “persistent cough”.
- An exploding pressure cooker snatched a girl from life