SAFAKNA TURKEY– A record increase in the number of vehicle inspections carried out at TÜVTÜRK facilities. Prices for mandatory technical inspection for 2023 increased by 122%.
With the increase, citizens who will check their vehicles (cars, minibuses, pickup trucks, special purpose vehicles, SUVs, trailers and semi-trailers) in the new year will pay a fee of 1,130.40 TL.
The amount payable for buses, trucks, tow trucks and tankers has been set at TL 1,528.10.
The fine for driving without a vehicle inspection also increased along with the revaluation rate.
With the increase in fines for driving without a technical inspection, the fare has increased from 427 to 951 Turkish lira.
- These 4 Bitcoin Exchanges Are Crashing!
- Indonesia earthquake kills 162 people
- Russia releases data on trade with Iran
- If the famous CEO is right, the big days for these three cryptocurrencies are near!
- Announcement of $1 trillion from Saudi Arabia for Turkey!
- Diesel price up tonight
- The food we eat every day can raise blood pressure
- Statement by Minister Bilgin on the minimum wage
- Anchovy season is over – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Export of oil from Iraq to Turkey stopped, oil prices rose