SAFAKNA TURKEY– A record increase in the number of vehicle inspections carried out at TÜVTÜRK facilities. Prices for mandatory technical inspection for 2023 increased by 122%.
With the increase, citizens who will check their vehicles (cars, minibuses, pickup trucks, special purpose vehicles, SUVs, trailers and semi-trailers) in the new year will pay a fee of 1,130.40 TL.
The amount payable for buses, trucks, tow trucks and tankers has been set at TL 1,528.10.
The fine for driving without a vehicle inspection also increased along with the revaluation rate.
With the increase in fines for driving without a technical inspection, the fare has increased from 427 to 951 Turkish lira.
- The Miracle of Germination I The Benefits of Germination I The LifeCo
- New blood test for Alzheimer’s developed
- 2023 will be a challenging year for US equity investors
- TEDAŞ debts of 2000 TL or less will be removed
- Network market statement from President Erdogan
- How much is the current euro exchange rate? How much is a dollar worth today?
- November inflation forecast released
- Unknown face of fluorine
- Turkey celebrated the 11th International Defense Fair in Pakistan
- The strike in Belgium will also affect flights! – News details