SAFAKNA TURKEY – Uzbekistan launched an investigation into the death of 18 children from Indian cough syrup.
The State Security Service of Uzbekistan stated in a statement that 18 children died as a result of the use of Doc-1 Max cough syrup produced by the Indian company Marion Biotech and the imported imported drug Kuramax Medikal. to the country, and Scientific Pharmaceutical Standardization reported that a criminal case had been initiated against officials of the Center.
The report says the suspects have been taken into custody.
The Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan reported that as a result of laboratory tests on cough syrup, the toxic substance “ethylene glycol” was found in the composition of the drug and the sale of the drug in the country was prohibited.
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- Earliest sign of bowel cancer: 89% seen
- How was this week in 7 games?
- RUMELISIAD touched the hearts of Macedonia – News details
- Global markets cautiously start the new week
- Inflation in Japan reaches 41-year high
- Will the price of electricity or natural gas go up?
- Minister Koca announced that we are in a new era against SMA
- TESK President Palandoken: “The path to the resignation of merchants must be cleared”
- The richest 1% has doubled the wealth of the 99% in the last 2 years.