SAFAKNA TURKEY – Uzbekistan launched an investigation into the death of 18 children from Indian cough syrup.
The State Security Service of Uzbekistan stated in a statement that 18 children died as a result of the use of Doc-1 Max cough syrup produced by the Indian company Marion Biotech and the imported imported drug Kuramax Medikal. to the country, and Scientific Pharmaceutical Standardization reported that a criminal case had been initiated against officials of the Center.
The report says the suspects have been taken into custody.
The Ministry of Health of Uzbekistan reported that as a result of laboratory tests on cough syrup, the toxic substance “ethylene glycol” was found in the composition of the drug and the sale of the drug in the country was prohibited.
- Minimum Wage Statement from Latif Shimshek!
- How many Turkish liras are traded per gram of gold?
- 5 Foods That Are Worse Than Sugar
- France lacks 15,000 pharmacists
- The Central Bank of the Russian Federation kept interest rates at the same level
- Do not eat vegetables and fruits in this way!
- What are the benefits of olive oil? – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Russia Adopts Cryptocurrency Law
- Turkish armor to the leaders of the G20! used for the first time
- The United States will send the Cubans back