SHAFAQNA Türkiye – On the Borsa Istanbul Exchange, the BIST 100 index rose 0.75 percent to close the day at 6,187.09 points, the highest daily and weekly close of all time, pushing its record high to 6,223.26 points.
Most of the failures were seen in sports.
Although the BIST 100 index rose by 45.94 points from the previous close, the total transaction volume was TL 99.1 billion. While the banking index fell by 0.35 percent, the holding index rose by 0.52 percent. Among sectoral indices, securities and investment partnerships rose the most with 4.67%, while sports declined the most with 1.63%.
25 basis points expected from the Fed
While US nonfarm payrolls increased by 209,000 in June, below expectations, the unemployment rate fell from 3.7 percent to 3.6 percent. In money market pricing, the US Federal Reserve (Fed) is forecast to raise the discount rate by 25 basis points with a 95 percent chance at its meeting this month.
Analysts said that while nonfarm payrolls data fell short of expectations, the labor market is still strong and that Fed officials may be determined to keep monetary policy tight, and noted that private sector employment data in the country have been implemented. above expectations.
- It completely destroys the body, disrupting the immune system!
- April poverty line announced
- Fire in the wheat field – Last Minute Türkiye and World News
- Certificate of minimum wage and pension from Minister Bilgin
- Crypto Binance Crisis – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Tips for protecting against genital infections in the summer
- What are the benefits of walnuts?
- Gasoline Discount Coming – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Big raise on white meat
- The volume of e-commerce in Turkey is 800 billion dollars!