HATAI (IGFA) – Italian warship with humanitarian aid arrived in Iskenderun
In a message circulated on the social network of the Civil Protection Department, the Italian-flagged ship “San Marco”, which was carrying aid to Turkey and Syria, arrived in Iskenderun.
It became known that the evacuation procedures and first-aid kits of the field hospital are continuing at the pier.
Nave San Marco di @ItalianNavy con gli aiuti destinati alla popolazione di #Turkya To #Siri è giunta Alessandretta. Al molo sono in corso le operazioni di scarico dell’ospedale da campo e dei materiali per l’assistenza.#EUCivPro #The 14th of February pic.twitter.com/oeQadq9QgH
— Dipartimento Protezione Civile (@DPCgov) February 14, 2023
- Electricity debts to be written off – Last Minute Turkey & World News
- Reuters: ‘EYT cost for 2023 budget is 450 billion lire’
- Epidemic danger in the earthquake zone! – Last minute Turkey and world news
- Profitable company for 1.28 billion dollars!
- 5 good ways to help you set goals for success
- Reuters: “Another $10 billion in standby support from Qatar to Turkey”
- WHO: “Poor countries have lost their health workers to rich countries”
- Kidney stone sufferers beware!
- Ibn Sina’s most effective brain-relaxing spice!
- Share repurchases in the stock market exceeded 25 billion lira