SHAFAQNA TURKEY – The Mobile Operators Association (m-TOD), in a statement on behalf of GSM operators, warned that phones should only be used for emergency calls to prevent heavy traffic from forming in the earthquake area. Based in Kahramanmaras,…
The GSM operators’ joint statement about the earthquake first appeared in Last Minute Turkey and World News.
- The Most Beneficial Exercises During Pregnancy I LifeCo
- From WHO to Member States: Raise taxes on sugary drinks
- When will EYT become law? News arrived!
- Two leaders met face-to-face in Turkmenistan – News Details
- Beware of this morning sickness
- DASK: more than 30,000 damage reports
- Investor Mobius warned: be careful when investing in China! – News details
- IAEA Director Grossi: Unacceptable explosions occurred at the Zaporozhye NPP site
- IMF forecast for Turkish economic growth this year
- International Monetary Fund: By 2023, half of European countries will enter recession