SHAFAQNA TURKEY – JPMorgan Chase & Co’s star strategist Marko Kolanovic once again drew attention to the risks of falling stock markets, despite the rally in stocks in the new year.
JPMorgan Chase & Co strategist Marko Kolanovic recommended a reduction in share weighting, citing recession fears and excessive tightening by central banks.
Kolanovic strengthened his weighting recommendation for eurozone equities, which have outperformed their peers lately, while maintaining a “heavy weight” recommendation for emerging market and Chinese equities.
“We maintain our cautious stance on risky assets,” Kolanovic wrote in a note. Recession and overtightening risks remain high. “We think the good news, such as decelerating inflation and a potential soft landing scenario, is already priced in,” he wrote.
Kolanovic, who stood out on Wall Street for years with his bullish stock forecasts, has changed his outlook to a bearish one after last year’s wave of selling.
- The price of a liter of diesel fuel fell below 18 lire.
- Tax and Fee Increases for 2023 Announced!
- President Erdogan met with Netanyahu – News details
- Gas prices in the world are falling
- “Bitcoin test for 30 thousand dollars”
- EYT regulation left until January
- The date has been determined when civil servants and pensioners will receive an increased difference in wages
- Instantly cleanses poison-smeared liver!
- Recommendations for the Mediterranean diet against the food crisis – News Detail
- Uncertainty Resilience I The LifeCo