ANKARA (IGFA) – Donation campaigns have been organized in countries such as USA, Albania, Bangladesh, Palestine, India, Netherlands, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kuwait, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain to support the earthquake survivors that Turkey experienced and called “the catastrophe of the century.” Belgium, the United Arab Emirates, China, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Pakistan and Greece also continued to provide new support in addition to their assistance.
Institutions such as the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the European Olympic Committees (EOC), the International Olympic Committee (IOC) have also provided support to respond to the disaster, according to news released by the Communications Directorate.
In addition, Allianz Group, Amazon, Apple, Binance, Boeing, Chery, Chobani, Deutsche Telekom, Google, ICBC, IKEA, Inditex, Marks & Spencer, Mercedes-Benz, MMK, Rosatom, SOCAR, Sun Express, Tesco and Vodafone have also announced that they will support victims of natural disasters with their donation campaigns.
- The reaction of the Russian Foreign Ministry to the decision of the German Parliament on the “genocide”
- Do not eat too, keep out of reach of children
- Bitcoin and Ethereum move from Elon Musk
- Man-Made Coronavirus Claim!
- New statement from a company that knows about the collapse of FTX
- Premium regulation from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation to KCM
- Network market statement from President Erdogan
- Bread increase in Ankara!
- Tap water warning in earthquake area!
- We eat it because it is healthy, but inside it is no different from poison!