ANKARA (IGFA) – Donation campaigns have been organized in countries such as USA, Albania, Bangladesh, Palestine, India, Netherlands, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Colombia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kuwait, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain to support the earthquake survivors that Turkey experienced and called “the catastrophe of the century.” Belgium, the United Arab Emirates, China, Iran, Japan, Lebanon, Pakistan and Greece also continued to provide new support in addition to their assistance.
Institutions such as the World Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), the European Olympic Committees (EOC), the International Olympic Committee (IOC) have also provided support to respond to the disaster, according to news released by the Communications Directorate.
In addition, Allianz Group, Amazon, Apple, Binance, Boeing, Chery, Chobani, Deutsche Telekom, Google, ICBC, IKEA, Inditex, Marks & Spencer, Mercedes-Benz, MMK, Rosatom, SOCAR, Sun Express, Tesco and Vodafone have also announced that they will support victims of natural disasters with their donation campaigns.
- Limited decline in inflation expectations
- The price of onions rose the most in Istanbul in March
- The price of Brent oil per barrel is $86.44.
- 8 signs of insidious lung cancer
- Rent Increase Announced!
- Critical warning from an expert!
- Tech layoffs continue in the US
- The dollar broke an absolute record, exceeding the mark of 20 lira.
- Million Dollar Short Position in Binance Backed TUSD by Anonymous Trader
- Trump under arrest